Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to potentially get a 2010 Rescue Green Rubi Unlimited. Is it possible to get one or do I just chalk up the dream and get a 2011? If so how and where can I find one? TIA

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Saltwater, I saw those. I am really looking for a manual, I am surprised most of the Rubi's are auto's. Oh well. It is okay, I will probably end up getting the one I really want which is the Sahara Tan but I have grown to love the Rescue green like my 2007 I just want more creature comforts. I thought it would be cool to have a bare bones Wrangler but in bad weather with 5 4 other passengers the manual door locks, windows etc gets to be a pain. I love the Jeep but I want the Power package with nice updates.

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
Flemington NJ
Cortland Manor NY

I won't tell you where the one in IL is, cuz if you come to IL to get it you have to let me do a dealer trade for it:D

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
Pato, how do I get one?
drive to NJ or NY and get it and yes you can use the TL discount. Or have your local dealer do a dealer trade for it.

Personally from VA to NJ/NY I would drive to go get it. Made the trip from Bangor Maine to Fburg Va and the ride is actually fun.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was told I could not use the TL discount if they did a dealer trade. Is that correct?

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
No it's not, they are telling you that so they can make more profit. Any vehicle at any dealership qualifies as long as the dealer honors the TL discount. And if yours doesn't, it's time to find a new dealer. Not trying to hijack here, but there are dealers that won't honor the discount because it's not a huge profit deal. You need to find a dealer that will honor it and go get your Wrangler for you. Any dealer that doesn't honor it isn't looking at the big picture and isn't worth doing business with.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Take the trip to Jersey. It's beautiful there this time of year! :rofl:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just a thought. You will always get significantly more for your 2007 by selling it yourself. Of course if you just don't want to deal with the hassle, then chalk the difference to a convenience fee. Also I am guessing that if your new Rubi is a low profit deal as Pato says, the dealer is likely to try to make more profit on the trade.

·
Registered
475 Posts
boostra

aprox 7 hrs to flemmington, nice holiday in on 78 in whitehouse nj, also a craker barrell for your "dinning pleasure".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts