Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday evening bout 5 20 or so my wife and me were hit in the front by a truck tryin to beat a train. The old girl did her job a protected us preaty good! Aside from a few bumps and bruises and a couple broken ribs it turned out a lot better than it could have been. So if ur out cruzin tonite in ur tj or any jeep say a prayer 4 my superjeep!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tuesday evening bout 5 20 or so my wife and me were hit in the front by a truck tryin to beat a train. The old girl did her job a protected us preaty good! Aside from a few bumps and bruises and a couple broken ribs it turned out a lot better than it could have been. So if ur out cruzin tonite in ur tj or any jeep say a prayer 4 my superjeep!
Whoa.

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
Dang man, glad y'all are okay. Post some pictures of how the ole girl did

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
That sucks! Sorry that it happened.... Glad you and yours weren't seriously hurt.... Jeep can be replaced...

·
Registered
33,540 Posts
Hate that about your Jeep, but glad you and your Wife are OK!

·
Registered
60 Posts
wow. Poor Jeep, but more importantly, you are okay. Take it easy and heal up.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Wow! Glad you guys are ok! And my prayers go out to superjeep!! RIP

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
+100000 on you guys being ok. Like a good gaurd dog the jeep did its duty! Loyal they are, now honor her by replacing her with a worthy ride.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
jeep prayers for the TJ, thoughts and prayers for you and your wife, glad you guys are ok, and hope you get better soon.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Glad you two are ok. Rest up and wishing you a speedy recovery

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow!! Looks like a total loss. Sorry to hear about the jeep and glad everyone is ok.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Holy **** :eek:

Wow... glad you guys are OK. I'll send prays and good vibes to you, your fam, and superjeep.

At least you guys made it though with small-ish injuries. Take time out and heal up.

My grandfather had a phrase that he always used with me during though times. "If money can replace it.... it's not important." The good thing is that you're both safe.

Now pull all the parts you can...sell a bunch keep some and then buy another Jeep! If it's another TJ replace a part or two with a part of your old jeep (like your drivers side headlight bezel) ...this way superjeep can live on in your new ride. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts