Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just spent 5 days in Death Valley. Did Hunter Mountain, Hidden Valley, White Top Mountain, Racetrack, Lippincott Pass, Saline Valley, Warm Springs, Striped Butte Valley, Mengel Pass and Goler Wash. Lippincott is steep, rocky and narrow, other than that not too bad. Mengel pass had a rough rocky section, but Goler Wash was no problem. Let me know if anyone is looking for trail conditions. At least as long as they don’t get any rain. All bets are off.

·
I do my own stunts.
3,013 Posts
Nice! I was planning on spending 3 days in DV two weekends ago, but my jury duty trial ran long and I had to cancel. I was planning to hit Titus Canyon, Scotty's Castle, Ubehebe Crator, Teakettle Junction, Racetrack Playa, Lippincott and Saline Valley. I was really looking forward to the trip, and very disappointed that I had to cancel. I'm looking to make it up maybe late October or next spring again.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I was in Death Valley this past weekend, we ran Echo Canyon to Beaty NV for late lunch and then ran Titus canyons. Weather was perfect and turned out to be good day.

sj

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Just out there two weeks ago ourselves. Took the street cage and did Town pass, Salt Creek Trail, Zabriski/Manly point, 20 mule Team down to Dante's view. Last time out with the Jeep, did Goler Wash, Barker, Mengel, Striped Butte Valley and turned around also went up another canyon to an undocumented mine/camp. By undocumented I mean, not a map or google earth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts