Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Please report Death Wobble to Chrysler and the incident you had 1-800-992-1997 if enough people call in they will recall . We are being charged for a diagnose for an issue that all Chrysler mechanics know exists since 2007 and defected jeeps are 2007/08/09/10. we are being taken by Chrysler when they should step up and do a Recall. I was on the highway with my 10 year old going 65mph when it happened to me . Not cool Please also call NHTSA 1-888327-4236. Lets save lives...Missjeep
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.