Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2007 JK x with a lot of work done to it. Originally I just wanted something close to stock that I could build up myself, but it was too good a deal to pass on.

So here we are with a 4 inch lift and currently sitting on 37 Nitto Grappler tires. I have just bought 17 in rims and 35 in KO2s to replace the 37s (they were wrecking my steering components).

I want to eventually go down to a 2.5 in lift. I was hoping some more experienced Jeepers could help me out and tell me some parts I should definitely have replaced along with the shocks and struts. Any help would be appreciated! I will post pics as soon as I get my new tires on this weekend.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not the most knowledgeable person, but I do have a 4in lift so I can tell u what I added. Longer sway bars, Lower control arm drop brackets ( yours may have adjustable control arms), track Bar relocation brackets, drag link flip. My understanding is that you only need the drag link fluid and track bar relocation brackets if u are I've 3 inches. I would also look for a drop pitman arm, as that is the alternative to the drag link flip. I'm sure someone far more knowledgeable will chime in, but these are some easy ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts