Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's bad enough that SFL is one of the shadiest places in America, but the stealerships take it to another level. I recently installed a uconnect module to my JK, and I've been calling around to find out how much it'll cost to activate it.

Numerous people on WF say it's a 20 minute job. Meanwhile, every service department I've called gives me BS about "Oh wow, that's a big job. We can do it for you in an hour" like they're doing me a favor. Does anyone on here have someone they can recommend? An uncle or a cousin who works at one of the stealerships?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a sales contact there? I can't seem to get a good deal anywhere close to here.
Have you checked Spitzer in Homestead? I bought mine for 9% under MSRP. They were the only ones willing to play ball. No other dealership within 100 miles would budge on price.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Have you checked Spitzer in Homestead? I bought mine for 9% under MSRP. They were the only ones willing to play ball. No other dealership within 100 miles would budge on price.
I will check them out thanks. Yeah no one wants to deal here! Meanwhile in Virginia guys are getting 10-12% off msrp and I'm super jealous. If I can swing 9 % then that would be about equal without having to ship it here or drive to pick it up.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who was your salesman?
I'll try to find his business card when I get home. You can check their website for what they have in stock. They put their pricing in black and white. My JKUS was $3200 below MSRP if I remember correctly. I called to make sure it was for real and didn't include some military/student/etc discounts. Showed up to the dealership and drove off at the price I was expecting.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you want to drive across the Alley, Galeana in Ft Myers was pretty decent to me . I got mine for about 10% off and they took my old TJ on a trade.HTH

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man. I don't know what the deal is with the local dealers they all just seem terrible.
I hear you 100%. Each one is worse than the next.

I may be wrong, but I got the feeling that these guys are struggling so they're willing to negotiate to push volume. Even when I call for service, I get a human in 30 seconds. It's easier to reach Obama at the white house than a service adviser at most other stealerships.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you want to drive across the Alley, Galeana in Ft Myers was pretty decent to me . I got mine for about 10% off and they took my old TJ on a trade.HTH
+1 if you come out to galeana talk with frank tell him erik sent you and we both might get a deal...just got my 16 jku from him and it took 2 days but I managed to knock off a few thousand off msrp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts