Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would you describe what flex is to someone not familar with off-roading?

·
zombie & ninja slayer
2,276 Posts
Suspension drooping on one side stuffing on the other

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Axle articulation, a vehicle's ability to flex its suspension, measured by ramp travel index

Basically, how far up or down can one wheel be while the other wheel is still on the ground (or at least touching something).

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
You know what some pics of front flex remind me of? A snake dislocating its jaw......

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
We get it.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Pluke,

Those first pics are some mean parking lot flexing. :whistling:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Simple answer...the ability to keep all four wheels on the ground when going over off road obstacles by means of axle articulation.

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
Axle articulation, a vehicle's ability to flex its suspension,...
How about: the ability of an axle to articulate in the vertical plain, independent of the rest of the vehicle.

To pedantic? :redface:

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
How do you have room left for pics pluke

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
How about: the ability of an axle to articulate in the vertical plain, independent of the rest of the vehicle.

To pedantic? :redface:

No sir.....not too pedantic for me.... I concour with your assesement....:)

Besides, I gave a different version at the bottom of that post....

Basically, how far up or down can one wheel be while the other wheel is still on the ground (or at least touching something).

·
Banned
3,288 Posts
i got room left but i have been asked and warned by moderators if i could spare the forum a headache and favor and not spam every thread with pictures from my experiences.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Awwwww

Those pics are part of the charm of this site

I always look forward to pluke pics & videos

Good stuff every time, even the same ones just do not get old

Then again this is coming from a guy that still watches star wars 4 over and over.

So i guess we need new pluke stuff.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
We have had several complaints about pic bombing threads. Not everyone is impressed.

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
i got room left but i have been asked and warned by moderators if i could spare the forum a headache and favor and not spam every thread with pictures from my experiences.
Um.... Isn't that sort of post kinda central to the reason for a Jeep forum to exist in the first place? Maybe a little jealousy involved with such a "warning"?

I am amazed and inspired and instructed by your great photo posts.... even if you are an SOB. :thumb:

Kidding about the SOB part..... as far as I know.
:rofl:

·
Registered
354 Posts
shoot, I missed the picture

·
Registered
995 Posts
Up Hill Bill said:
Um.... Isn't that sort of post kinda central to the reason for a Jeep forum to exist in the first place? Maybe a little jealousy involved with such a "warning"?

I am amazed and inspired and instructed by your great photo posts.... even if you are an SOB. :thumb:

Kidding about the SOB part..... as far as I know. :rofl:
Im jealous every single time I see his posts
Even my jeep is green :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts