Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow Jeepers,

For some time now we have been developing a new product and we recently had our official release. The Destroyer Series rock sliders feature:

- 100% bolt-on design, no drilling required
- unique OEM style for a sleek and low-key look
- drain holes/light openings
- functional step cutout with dimples for traction
- 10 gauge steel for ultimate side protection
- multi-point mount system for a rock-solid fit

We also have a promotional video (first link below) as well as some photos that give a little more information about this new product. Check it out and let us know what you think! We look forward to hearing from you.

http://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/2007-2017-jeep-jk-products/destroyer-rock-sliders/2007-2017-destroyer-rock-sliders.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woSitNtzJ3U

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Big fan of the design! Only ones available are 2 Doors too long for my Jeep though, can't work unfortunately.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Danm...these or the og ones...first world problems are the hardest!
Will these allow for long arm lifts?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
I ordered mine the day after they were available, suppose to be delivered tomorrow, I'm sure they won't deliver with no one home though. I've always wanted a rock slider/step all in one. These are like a the stock Sahara steps but a "little" tougher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Delivered today, looks like missing the included rubber trim pieces. That go on the pinch seam.

·
Registered
125 Posts
First impressions with dealing with LOD, they are a joke! Called and talked to Aury in their sales department, they are saying that this part that is missing isn't included, even though it states in their installation instructions they are included. They simply said they aren't required, but recommend if you wanted extra protection. And if I want to use them I'd need to source them myself, I asked for specifications for size and material of construction, they said it was up to the customer to source.

WTF??? I'm glad I didn't buy anything else from LOD. As a product development engineering director with multiple US and international patents when you release an item for sale and disclose what is suppose to be included (both online and in the paperwork that came with product), then decide after shipping they aren't included is the wrong way to operate a business, I guess if you don't want a successful business.

I cannot recommend any LOD product. Buyer beware with their product. I'm sure when I go to install these tomorrow they will be just as big of a PITA as trying to deal with this company.

This issue could have been resolved simply, but LOD decided not to. I gave them their opportunity to make it right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just ordered the rear bumper and some goodies the other day. Definitely looking forward to the sliders when the two door comes out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts