Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
something small, but i was impressed. never knew till tonight there is a small light that comes on in the center console storage.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm gonna have to check mine out now .....

·
Registered
55 Posts
PA ARCTIC said:
something small, but i was impressed. never knew till tonight there is a small light that comes on in the center console storage.
Hah never noticed. Gonna have to check it out.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
The USB connector?

·
Registered
55 Posts
PA ARCTIC said:
I just checked my 2010 and there is NO light. Bummer

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Yep, the ring border of the USB entry socket is lit green, lights up the compartment.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Yep, the ring border of the USB entry socket is lit green, lights up the compartment.
Really...

Just checked. You're right, PA ARCTIC. Light around the USB terminal. Nice find.

Don't know where you're getting the "green" New2012...Mine's just plain ole white.

Glad my salesman didn't try to use that as a bargaining tool...I'd have had to punch him in the head. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
12 JKUR, haven't seen it on...maybe mine is not connected

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
12 JKUR, haven't seen it on...maybe mine is not connected
Mine only came on after I turned my headlights from "auto" to "on." White light around the perimeter of the USB connection in my console. Very subtle.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: In the pre 2012 there ire also little blue lights, at the power window switchs, in center dash !

What'll they think of next--Headlights ?

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts