Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new jeep. any clubs i can join

Hello,
I recently bought a Jeep. I live south of Arlington. Just curious of any clubs I could join around Ellis county.
thanks
Heath-

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello Jeepers,
I'm new to the jeep world. Just want to know if there is a club to join or where everyone rides.
happy trails,
Heath-

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello Jeepers,
I'm new to the jeep world. Just want to know if there is a club to join or where everyone rides.
happy trails,
Heath-
I'm in NJ so not sure about Texas but more interesting for me is that my name is Heath too, lol. Dude, how many times has someone said "Keith?" when you told them your name? Candy bar or dead actor that's us.... Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in NJ so not sure about Texas but more interesting for me is that my name is Heath too, lol. Dude, how many times has someone said "Keith?" when you told them your name? Candy bar or dead actor that's us.... Welcome to the forum!
Lol. All the time! Take care

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome!

The main ones are Chisolm Trail Jeep Club, Lonestar Jeep Club, and smaller groups. There is java and jeeps at a local jeep dealer in Frisco, Tx - Pat Lobb Chrysler Jeep I believe.

I've always had the best intentions of joining up with any of those guys - between work, family, hunting commitments and kiddos, etc... the stars have yet to align.

Good Luck :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts