Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
got my t-case drop installed. WOW i forgot how smooth this thing drove. Crazy how 1" can make a world of a difference. Everything is ready for tires now. I'm pleased with the pace of the build and its coming along really well not to many hickups

·
Registered
295 Posts
got my t-case drop installed. WOW i forgot how smooth this thing drove. Crazy how 1" can make a world of a difference. Everything is ready for tires now. I'm pleased with the pace of the build and its coming along really well not to many hickups
Right on !!! I'm trying to get rid of my rims and tires :/

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
had to change the resistor for my heater. Now my switch bezel and fan speed switch only works in one speed and its in the middle of 2 different speeds. very temperamental. Is the only fix for this a new switch bezel with switches?

·
Registered
204 Posts
had to change the resistor for my heater. Now my switch bezel and fan speed switch only works in one speed and its in the middle of 2 different speeds. very temperamental. Is the only fix for this a new switch bezel with switches?
I had the same problem and I took out the air control switch panel and just changed the switch for the fan speed (the one on the far left) and now it blows in all speeds.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Two things:
A) I would listen to Colo-TJ. He's given me advice on what not to do and what would help my Jeep more so. He knows what he's talking about.

B) I had those same rear light guards and they started to literally rust away. Just a head
ups for you. But they work very well when backing up into something (don't ask). I still like the look of them though.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
looks like a nice start....for me personally I would get rid of the step right off the bat.
have fun watching it grow as you find more to do.....Fun stuff!!!!
I have considered removing the step but with my t-case lowered I think the step hides it a little. I don't like the look of the t-case so low and I don't want to do a mml.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
After I installed the light guards I put on some new Bosch wiper blades, added some injector cleaner and removed the rear seat to have some more space. I put a plastic tub with cover from Home Depot in the back with all my recovery tools. Tool kit, tow straps, blanket, wd40, fire extinguisher and some other things.

Today was good I got a lot done that was starting to pile up.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts