Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Its a spacer that drops the skid plate thats over the t case. It puts everything back in alignment. I had sloght vibes an a clink noise when i shifted 1st to 2nd

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Got new front hubs bearings spicer universal joints and a gas tank skid plate. My gas tank skid was so rusted my tank was about to fall off. I dont know why jeep doesnt bolt it to the frame an just rests it on the skid plate.

They said my oil pan is starting to go. How will i know when to change it?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
finally ordered my spare tire with the ion 171 rim. not a bad price rim, 3 lugs, and a tire for $279. should finally finish off the look out side, without the spare the heep seemed it was missing something.

I need a new amp too for my kicker 12" 1200 watt sub but i decided the spare was more important.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
well on the amp subject...Someone unzipped my back window and stole my kicker 12" and amp with my ipod. so now i need to redo my whole system

so now im looking for a hard top

spare looks good really makes the jeep look correct. but its making noise when i hit bumps on the stock carrier. Im looking for a carrier with a swing out piece that doesn't have a hitch. I have a tow hitch and all the carriers i find have the accessory hitches that are useless and in the way.

if you know of any let me know.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
ordered a Rampage 994017 Denim Spice Cab Top with Front Passenger Enclosure, comes complete with the half top wind jammer and a tonneau. It encloses the entire front of the jeep. Im going to run this all winter. Should be good with the heat only heating half the jeep.

also bought a rear bumper, Body Armor 4x4 TJ-2994. It has a cut in the middle to allow for a stock hitch.

i also bought a tire carrier that swings out and mates with the 2994, its Body Armor 4x4 5294. ill post pics on wednesday when i get them in the mail and after install.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Installed my rampage enclosure top and my body armor bumper. Install was very easy. The tire swing out carrier is complicated (at least to me) so im holding off to think about it. The top is great fits tight. Ill post how it does in the rain in the future.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
so its been raining all day today. The top is doing great, no leaks. Water does pool on the duster and on the bikini but you can just push it off. Ill prob get a prop for the bikini and build a deck for the back just to be safe. Couldn't be happier with the product!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
I got a new to me hardtop from a fellow on the site here. Its a tan one from a 99' thats identical as mine just stock. Roof is in great condition and i think it looks awesome.

pic to come soon

61 - 75 of 75 Posts