Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry I've did some searching both here and google and couldn't find anything on this subject.

2008 JK Unlimited, Diablo Trinity. Works fine all day long get home shut the jeep off next morning driving to work I realize the transmission is shifting like stock again. It lost tune over night. Re-tune and all is well. Next day its rinse and repeat.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey guys, sorry I've did some searching both here and google and couldn't find anything on this subject.

2008 JK Unlimited, Diablo Trinity. Works fine all day long get home shut the jeep off next morning driving to work I realize the transmission is shifting like stock again. It lost tune over night. Re-tune and all is well. Next day its rinse and repeat.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks for any help.
I am not familiar with the 3.8 or even auto trans but would recommend that you check two things....

First, you can check "Last Tune Written" under "Options" to make sure your tune actually took. I think the auto trans allows for "quick adjust" options. Are these quick adjust options or is your whole tune gone?

Also, make sure that you are on the latest CROM file. Last code drop on their web site for the trinity was on 02-12-16. I think all three (Chrysler, GM and Ford) CROMs were updated so be prepared to wait while your tool updates. If you have an older version of the CROM file, it could still have the early auto transmission issues that folks were reporting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts