Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to gain some hp back and possibly some mpgs. Doing some shopping around i found that the only tuner that works with mac computers is the diablesport intone I-1000 :pcwhack: . never really herd of this one just a lot of super chip talk wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I try to comment for anyone asking about Diablo. I bought it for my 2013 Charger R/T and it bricked the ECM. Long story real short, a grand total of $500 later my car was back to normal untuned...and then I traded it for my Wrangler :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have one for my 2012 COD wrangler.

Had it for over a year now. Better throttle response . More HP???

You only get like .3 MPG more

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the Trinity, didn't make a huge difference. I don't regret the purchase. In regards to the competition, Diablosport is an actual tuner, allowing for multiple adjustments not just canned tunes. I've never heard of any supercharger/turbocharger company using anything other than Diablosport (on most Chysler products).

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got the in tune a couple of months ago and have been very pleased with it. Of anything I have done to my jeep this made he most difference. I did the '87 octane tune because I don't want to pay for more expensive gas. I did have a minor issue with mine after I did the initial tune, it didn't mess up the jeep and diablo was quick to respond to my email with a file that fixed it. The major downside is that it is quite expensive and like the other guy said the gas mileage doesn't go up much, so you won't ever recoup the investment by using less gas. All I can say is it made my 3.8l more "drive able."

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently purchased the diablo trinity for my 2011 and so far I've averaged a 4 mpg gain which puts me at over 18 mpg running 33s and a 6 inch lift and the throttle response is soo much better it's not cheap but well worth it to me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts