Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today on our way back from Vegas, my husband and I decided to try out Cleghorn for our first time...it was AWESOME. We did the "fun" trail, and albeit challenging in a stock Rubi, we made it! Only one minor whoopsie scratch...but hey, we wanted a new bumpers soon. So much fun and a gorgeous day!

We'd love to do it sometime with a group! :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Pictures or it didn't happen :)

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
^ agreed

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cleghorn pics

Okay...couple pics. I have not posted pics on this forum, so hopefully this works :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Pics look great. Your stock Rubicon will suprise you with what it can do in factory form. You could have hit any of the "tougher" sections and been fine. But with only one Jeep, I understand not wanting to go to extreme.

So did you and your hubby take turns driving or was it a one person show?

Jeff

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pics look great. Your stock Rubicon will suprise you with what it can do in factory form. You could have hit any of the "tougher" sections and been fine. But with only one Jeep, I understand not wanting to go to extreme.

So did you and your hubby take turns driving or was it a one person show?

Jeff

_____

We went about 40/60% (40% me - she's my baby but he's a "trail hog")...we did all the off-shoot trails and avoided the fire road...it was great!

:punk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts