Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've returned to the Jeep family!

I bought a 11' JKU Rubicon. Heated seats, towing package, navigation , leather seats, remote start. 39,000 miles. $29,800.00.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
113 Posts
No, I just bought a 2013 JKUR with leather heated seats, connectivity, max toe, auto, Dual Top w/Premium,3.6 engine no miles for $ 34000 tech 34600 OTD

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congrats on the Jeep. I would suggest not worrying about the price now that you bought it. Just enjoy it. There will always be somebody who got a batter deal.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
It's not realistic to compare purchase prices as people live in all different regions. I think you got a good price. The most important thing is you now have an awesome rubicon in your driveway!

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've returned to the Jeep family!

I bought a 11' JKU Rubicon. Heated seats, towing package, navigation , leather seats, remote start. 39,000 miles. $29,800.00.

Thoughts?
The fact that you are back in the jeep family and now have a kick as JKUR = Priceless!!!

Don't worry about who paid what, where or how, buddy. Don't look back...enjoy your JEEP! I just got a 13' JKUR (first Jeep) and ya' can't put a price on how great it has been.

·
Registered
618 Posts
If YOU are happy with it, you got a good deal! Congrats!
This!^ If YOU smile every time you get behind the wheel and feel good about the deal..then you did awesome! Some guy on the forum traded in a car so nice for his Wrangler that he got thousands of dollars back with his new Wrangler! That is an awesome deal! But his jeep does not make him any happier than your jeep makes you happy! Congrats on your deal!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I agree with the xomment if it makes you happy then that is the most important thing. I was just answering your question truthfully. Also the price I quoted was just the jeep price.. not counting trade in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts