Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice. Do you have a USA jeep? If so, was that tail light swap easy? I always thought those overseas lights looked awesome.

·
Registered
925 Posts
your jeep looks great, love the flex and I really like the exhaust mod you did on it. Is that custom or is there a kit?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Sweet! Is that the coil spring conversion kit I see?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Very Nice!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
wasomma said:
your jeep looks great, love the flex and I really like the exhaust mod you did on it. Is that custom or is there a kit?
x3 id like to do this also!

·
Registered
422 Posts
ya i was about to say i would rather grab some pipe and a welder before i paid for a design and a name.....but it looks great, i noticed it too and would like to do something similar

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ibuildembig said:
Question I have is why run it down the passenger side when drivers side would make alot more sense
Im just curious and im sure its an ignorant question, but whys it better to do it on the drivers side?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ibuildembig said:
Because the exhaust manifold exits down on the drivers side of the engine....so you could just go from there back instead of crossing over underneath the engine/trans and down the other side
Ah, alright. Learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
I don't understand why the front axle is parallel with the tub in this picture. :confused: Those front coilovers must be really stiff. Both axles should be really flexed and the body should be close to level in that situation, right? What am I missing here?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Ok now i have to ask, what frame are you running??? Thats no Jeep frame... Did you swap it for whatever you pulled the 7.3 from??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts