Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any covers for Dana 44s that are properly manufactured and DON'T create track bar issues or clearance issues?
I would like to put on a couple of reasonably priced units on my 2008 2dr Rubi but it seems problems exist with many of the brands. Why are some of these being sold with tolerance issues. This isn't rocket science. I don't want to create additional headaches for myself, I just want a couple of friggin' covers that fit right the first time.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I run Dynatrac diff covers FR / Rear no clearance issues..

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I run Dynatrac diff covers FR / Rear no clearance issues..
I run the same and have not had any issues. Altho I am now running front and rear TFlex track bars but I didn't have any issues before my new track bars either.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yes, but not reasonably priced! No issues with my ARBs!
Troy

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
My '13 Rubi has no problem with Solid Axle's covers at $65 ea...

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Are there any covers for Dana 44s that are properly manufactured and DON'T create track bar issues or clearance issues?
I would like to put on a couple of reasonably priced units on my 2008 2dr Rubi but it seems problems exist with many of the brands. Why are some of these being sold with tolerance issues. This isn't rocket science. I don't want to create additional headaches for myself, I just want a couple of friggin' covers that fit right the first time.
My ARB fits perfectly, but it depends on the trackbar. I run the Teraflex unit and don't seem to have contact, but the teraflex unit has the OEM flat part to it. ARB is supposedly one of the lowest profile covers, so if that won't fit without contact, chances are, you're going to hit em all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts