Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
141 - 160 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Thanks. Nope, no rubbing. My tires are only a half inch wider than stock and I have 1.5" backspacing. I do have the same shocks as on the Rubicon but I never drove a Sport or Sahara so I'm not sure how the ride compares.
Ah that makes sense. Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
My new Barricade Trail Force HD bumper arrived today. Thanks XTRyan and Extreme Terrain for the great deal. Somewhat simple to install. I supported it on two buckets and some wood and fastened the side frame bolts then used a jack to level it and get the center bolts on. Then went around and tightened everything. I took off my stock bumper and bumper guard this morning and then waited for the shipment to arrive which wasn't until the end of the day. I read the instructions on their website for the same bumper with the carrier.

Barricade Trail Force HD Wrangler Rear Bumper J100291 (07-15 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
hey digger just a question about the unlimited rubicon or hard rock springs if i use these can i use my Original Wheels/tires or do i need to get spacers?
Also how much did these boost up your jeep?

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Nice build!
Thanks!

hey digger just a question about the unlimited rubicon or hard rock springs if i use these can i use my Original Wheels/tires or do i need to get spacers?
Also how much did these boost up your jeep?
I got about 2". Yeah you can keep the original tires and wheels, it's just going to add room in your fender wells.

·
Registered
307 Posts
oh stock springs? OH.........lol because im seeing rubicon springs lift 3' lift to 5' lift lol but if they were stock ones from rubi unlimited ... ok im on the right track now thanks digg

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
No problem. I edited my last post with a link to a thread about them. I paid the same amount for my 18/60 springs on ebay $100 + $32 s/h. You might net the same amount or more with a spacer lift and that may be cheaper too. I guess that's what you meant earlier about spacers lol. Are you going to get 33" tires?

·
Registered
307 Posts
i had another question i got a sahara and was wondering if i added these would it give me 2" or is it just your jeep willy because maybe strut mounts are different?

141 - 160 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.