Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Detail Oriented
3,174 Posts
Excellent! Thanks for sharing that, man!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
that little TJ went from bone stock to a monster in 14 days....go Tube Sock!

thanx for posting the link to the clip.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thanks for sharing man! That gave me and my 4 banger some inspiration! The list just gets bigger and bigger but I loved the hood I had seen cj's with that type hood and always hoped there'd be one for a tj like that, now if the price ain't sky high it'll be okay haha

·
Registered
591 Posts
All I can afford is this 4 cylinder....:pcwhack:.... but I'll roll down to Curry for a couple $3k axles and get $5k of stuff from Poison Spider while I'm there....

:beerme:

·
Registered
623 Posts
All I can afford is this 4 cylinder....:pcwhack:.... but I'll roll down to Curry for a couple $3k axles and get $5k of stuff from Poison Spider while I'm there....

:beerme:
Well worth the watch. I'm assuming that stuff from currie, poison spyder and pitbull was either donated or heavily discounted for the free pub.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That was my question. How much would it cost to get all that dun to a little jeep. I bet they had more in parts than he paid for the Jeep.

Very cool and I liked watching it. Just not what I like to do. I don't like the rocks. I do like the trails.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts