Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey, So the one thing i loved about the wrangler was the AC and heating system. I let a friend of mine who came to visit Colorado go on a trail Nothing aggressive but extremely dusty. with the top off.

No big deal I know just clean up the dirt and what not. But he left the heat running on full blast sucking in dirt all day long form other drivers... anyway to get the smell out? Every time I turn on the AC it smells like Burning Dirt...

I also learned we don't have air filters in the cabin....

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
The ac and the heat was the only thing you loved about the wrangler? I'd sell it and buy something else you might be more passionate about, I'm betting you could find a few with heat and air. JK and your a better friend than me. I would never let any of my buddies go wheeling unsupervised for hours. Of coarse knowing some of them it would probably be left in a tree somewhere.

Maybe get a cabin filter and a a duster and clean up as much as you can? I don't have any great ideas other than to clean and inspect what you can. It'll probably clear itself out after ahwhile.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I love the dirt smell. Mine is actually mud.

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Joe Dirt? Dang!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts