Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to order one of the two for my JKU, kids got a little sun burn today... The wife has me on the chopping block.

First question, which of the two do you recommend, and why?
Second, what color? I have an anvil willy jku 15'

My other concern is I have a rear facing kid, anything for the angel rear part of the roll cage?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just got the Spiderweb Shade JK2D-Long for Father's Day and it extends about halfway down over the headrests in back so it gives my backseat passenger some decent coverage. He also keeps a ballcap back there for the really bright afternoon commutes home.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I went with the Spiederweb shade (second one) had one for the TJ. They work very well.

BTW....ordered mine from Morris 4x4 on Father's Day (Sunday) with standard delivery and it was here on Wednesday when I got home from work.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I am in the same boat. Wish there were more people near me so I can see the differences. I am also considering the super sunshade by trek armor. Not much info on it but adds some functionality to it which I think could be good.

·
Registered
764 Posts
$65 on Amazon gets a new one, full coverage from front to rear for all passengers. I got mine open box for $45 about 4 months ago.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have to order one of the two for my JKU, kids got a little sun burn today... The wife has me on the chopping block. First question, which of the two do you recommend, and why? Second, what color? I have an anvil willy jku 15' My other concern is I have a rear facing kid, anything for the angel rear part of the roll cage? Thanks!!!
spiderweb shade has a cargo shade that would give you 100% coverage but will add another $150

1 - 8 of 8 Posts