Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been on here lately, wound up selling my JK.
I have a full set of Dirty Dog netting for the JKU in black that I need to get rid of.

Selling my Dirty Dog Cargo Netting for a JKU Wrangler for 2007-2017. Netting is in excellent condition. No cuts, tears, stains, etc.

This is the 5 piece set up (both tops, rear, and two sides) with all straps, buckles, rear bar intact and functional. These are the regular side pieces (squares) not the spider sides (triangles). I purposefully bought regular sides for the little bit of extra coverage to help keep the dog in the Jeep. The only piece I didn't buy was the pet divider because my dog was trained to stay in the back.
Located in VA near Fredericksburg. I also travel a bit for work (San Diego week of 13 June, Norfolk week of 19 June)
$350 plus actual shipping (unless you can pick up). Cash (FTF) or Postal Money Order if I'm shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the off chance it's still available in the fall, I'll be in town to ride the Capital trail with my GF's family and would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, just let me know. If I still have them maybe we can work something out.
On a side note, I'm working on making a run from Norfolk to Arden, NC the weekend of 23-25 June. I drive through Durham and could deliver in that general area as I go by.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd do $75 + shipping for just the one front net if I can get someone to take the remainder of the pieces for $250 + shipping.
I can't get you a quote on shipping at the moment. I'm in Norfolk, but can give the actual price when I get home this weekend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm definitely interested in the 3 piece for the rear. I also live in VA so shipping might not be required. I'm in Northern VA. Arlington Area. I'd do $250 for the 3 piece rear.

Reactions: navywolf

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If someone wants the whole thing, or just the rears please be aware that this will not fit in a flat rate shipping box unless you don't need/want the rear bar.
The bar it 26" when separated into two pieces.
If you have a soft top, my understanding is you will not need the bar and can save a few bucks on shipping.
If you don't already have a bar, you'll need this one or the rear/bottom is going to flap around.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts