Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time there it was great. Trails for everyone. Everyone was very friendly. Cant wait to go back.

End of the day pic. I baby my jeep so stayed away from the hard stuff:awesome:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I came here to the Kentucky forum to get info on this park. I am from Illinois and my club is looking to find new parks. The one in Illinois kinda sucks so we have been looking around. Is it worth the 6 hour drive? Also are there any campgrounds within 20-30min of the park? Thanks

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if it worth the ride. Mine is a mall crawler so I stayed on trails I am felt confident on. There were a lot more quads Than jeeps. They do have some tought trails but I stayed away from them.

They have camping (primative) on site. It is also fairly close to General Butler State park that has a camp ground. next to that I don't know. It is about 1.5 hrs from my house. Also the Ky speed way is close.

Sorry, Not real helpful on the park. My first time and only 3rd time off roading. I did like it better then Big Rock Which closed down this year.

Have you looked into I think it is bad lands in Indiana?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts