Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about to place a hefty order...anyone have a current discount code for their website? Or another option you like to shop at? :whistling:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sorry to piggyback 5150.. I would like one too if no one is using theirs. Want to get a hold of some ACE sliders for my JKU.
Of course 5150 gets preference.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best thing to do is give us a call and check for any current promotions we wont hide them from you :)

David
Thanks David...was on the phone with Brian and he was very helpful. I appreciate the post too. Thanks!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I just have to come in here and add my thanks to the northridge team. My arb compressor and mounting plate arrived in Friday, as well as my air up/down tool. Installed and plumbed my air kit. Just have to find aux for the relay and dash lighting for the switch. Fast shipping and no problems. Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I just have to come in here and add my thanks to the northridge team. My arb compressor and mounting plate arrived in Friday, as well as my air up/down tool. Installed and plumbed my air kit. Just have to find aux for the relay and dash lighting for the switch. Fast shipping and no problems. Thanks again guys.
Hey brother! When u find that wire take a picture of ot and post it. I' like to illuminate my switches but can't find that wire.
If anybody else knows post up pr PM me.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wow, its Saturday, and no picture. So listen, the "light"wire doesn't dim, it just illuminates the switch when you turn on the headlights. So, on that note, there is a wire in the passengers kick panel, the color is white with a purple stripe and using either a wire tap (not the best solution in my opinion) or stripping back the coating a little bit, and twisting the switch illumination wire around it, soldering it, and then putting black tape around it will give the desired effect. There is more than one harness in there, focus on the one closer to the seat, and not the one closer to the firewall.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Northridge is a great place to order/buy from. Good communication and prices. Always been a good experience for me.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yup, I like Northridge enough I even put one of their stickers on my rear window (hardtop). It doesn't just help me find my Jeep in a crowd, it tells folks that free shipping on Jeep parts kicks ass ,p.

Seriously, when you start looking at what springs and controls arms, bumpers, whatever cost to ship you can appreciate how much money that really is. I've easily saved several hundred dollars on shipping so far.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Got some stuff to order as well... about to regear and need all the help I can get! Got any discount codes to share?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just call them, they have always offered discounts without me ever asking. Awesome company. Fastest shipping I have ever seen.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Ordered the Poison Spyder hood louvre and received it the following day. Definitely pleased with the shipping time.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I think "shark tank" is no longer, just put items in your cart and they get a 10% discount automatically, except for their specials.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts