Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Shopping for a 2010 unlimted sport S package. The Msrp for what I want is approx. $30,000. Could someone tell me how much you should be able to get off MSRP on a clean deal? Please dont tell me "out the door price", how much for your trade or anything else...Just looking for what you were able to get off msrp so that I have a straight comparison. Thank you.

·
Registered
836 Posts
You should find out the invoice price and negotiate from there....

MSRP is a meaningless number from Ive been told in terms of negotiating a price

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replies, however as I stated in original post...I'm looking for how much I can get off MSRP just as a shopping tool so I have an idea of where to start. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Join Tread Lightly for $25.00 and use the Chrysler Affiliates program. Buy a new jeep for 1% below invoice. Nothing to negotiate and a pretty good price.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think it matters where you live and how desperate the dealer is. I live where the largest Chrysler Dealer in Florida is and he is number 2 in the country. He needed a set volume number of Jeeps by the last day of May so we got $9000 off of the MSRP on a $29,720.00 MSRP (Wrangler Unlimited Mountain Edition). Now, I always negotiate on the road since some dealer have ridiculous dealer fees and other charges. I was much better to negotiate on the road without a trade and then back out the fees, taxes and other junk to get the MSRP discount. Timing is everything and Memorial day and Labor Day always seem to generate better deals. If I went in today I think $2000 would be the most off of MSRP I would get. It also helps if you don't need the car now and they know it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts