Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been watching every site that is an authorized dealer for Amp Powersteps in hopes of getting a discount.

I found a few sites that gave $20 off and free shipping, but when I logged on today to actually purchase, I decided to check one more time. Autoanything.com has them for the 4 Door 75122-01A for $977.46. I didn't put any coupon code or anything, just a nice $172.49 discount when added to cart.

Good luck for those that are interested in these.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I was told by 4 Wheel Parts (local here) that they have to sell at retail price per Amp and I would never find a discount on them. This held true until today. I have heard others having really good luck with prices on Autoanything if you keep a watch on parts from them.

BTW, Love the jeep, looks badass.

EDIT: Can't edit original post so...figured out discount. When I logged on from my desktop computer it was giving my a 15% off discount for first time buyer. Code is FIRST15. Looks to work on everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts