Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can get some complete bolt on tube fenders for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Highline and cheap don't even go in the same sentence. If you want cheap, go with smittybuilt. If you want highline just do a basic search. TNT, metalcloak, poison spyder, and so on. Lots of great looking options around $600 and up. Don't forget you need to mod your hood or purchase one for the highlines.

You can get the Smittybuilts for around $350. But then you need to paint or coat them. The e coat they come with is notorious for flaking and rusting.

Good luck with the search! Maybe searching eBay might help you find used or resale units at a reduced price..

·
Registered
948 Posts
If you want highline just do a basic search. TNT, metalcloak, poison spyder, and so on.
MetalCloaks are not Highline fenders.

If you have some fabbing skills I would say look into the DIY kits. They usually run from $100 to $250 for a front tube fenders and they usually come with all the needed metal.

Here is a couple of good ones for cheap.

BTF Jeep TJ Front Tube Fenders (DIY Kit) :: Blue Torch Fab

Or JeepTubes but they are more just the basic tubing needed for fenders.

Hi-Line Tube Fender Kit

·
Registered
128 Posts
Metalcloaks are called 'over line' they arch higher than most basic tube fenders.

Sorry if that confused you, OP.

I prefer the Poison Spyder negative flare defenders personally. I just cut my fenders in preparation.

I will be doing 4" on 35's with no body lift or spacers.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Metalcloaks are called 'over line' they arch higher than most basic tube fenders.

Sorry if that confused you, OP.

I prefer the Poison Spyder negative flare defenders personally. I just cut my fenders in preparation.

I will be doing 4" on 35's with no body lift or spacers.
Overlines are the regular fenders for MC. The Arched fenders are the ones with the big arch in the middle covering the side of the hood but no highlining the hood is necessary.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Alright looks like I'm still trying to confuse people! Lol

Thanks for the info. I really should pay better attention to what I am reading.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Alright looks like I'm still trying to confuse people! Lol

Thanks for the info. I really should pay better attention to what I am reading.
No problem. I can see where most people get that idea though based off of what they look like.

OP if you are not looking for the MC fenders I would go with PSC like SouthBound stated or GenRight as the other options. Both have Aluminum options and are great companies and make a great product.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts