Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently run 33's on my 99 TJ Sahara,5spd, 3.5 rockkrawler lift, d30/d35 , D35 is sporting Yukon axles, 4.56, True Trac front and back,
Found these used smittybilt tube front fenders with the previous owners fender wells still attached (asking $350.00) I never really considered 35's until now because of the scuttlebutt about the D35. But because I can get these fenders and not destroy my stock fenders if I want to go back, I am considering it, Any opinions on rolling with 35's?? is there anything else I would need to do to make the 35's work?? would the rear fenders need to be modified?? Will be D35 implode??etc etc.. Thanks for all input

Attachments

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Reactions: Jeffreybomb

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
You have 27 spline axles in that D35 I would avoid 35's

What Yukon's do you have 1541H or 4340?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all for your input, I decided to keep rolling on the 33's Jeep seems to really like them and I don't think I would enjoy wheeling as much wondering if I am going to blow the rear out , with the 33's and upgraded alloys I feel pretty cfident that she will pull through just about anything.. thanks again guys

·
Knows a couple things...
49,638 Posts
Good decision to stick with the 33's. Also, $350 is way overpriced for used Smittybilt fenders...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good decision to stick with the 33's. Also, $350 is way overpriced for used Smittybilt fenders...
I thought so as well, my pull towards them was that he kept the inner wells attached to them so that I could bolt them right on without butchering my orignal fenders and swap them back on if I ever sell the jeep

1 - 7 of 7 Posts