Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the Dixie Trails Soft Top Silencer? My hearing is almost back from an 8 hr trip on the Interstate in my soft top and soft door uppers. I'm looking for options to silence the beast. I would also like to know how much of the noise would be eliminated by going to a) full doors and a soft top, and b) full doors and a hardtop.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
I have full doors and one of the sailcloth ragtops. It is relatively quiet. A hardtop would be a lot quieter but don't want to spend the money on one.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I have full doors and a hard top and the noise isn't all that bad but you will have to turn up the music and talk a little louder to your passengers lol. I also have the bestop safari top with my doors and it's a lot louder. When I have my safari top on, my music and talking to passengers are useless :rofl:

·
Registered
166 Posts
5 hour trip with full steel doors and hard top was not bad. The wife complained a bit and we were all more tired than we should have been but overall not too bad. Would be great to get some sound deadener (it would also help with heat loss)but haven't really seen anything that I like yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts