Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanted to make a shovel mount on that little metal windsheild clip on my hood for some time now. My friends and I went on the trails and had down time after and hit a few junkyards looking for the same models of our vehciles for a bit.. No luck. We eventually went west to the bayshore area where we shopped at Harbor Freight Tools. SO F***ING CHEAP! I bought a mini shovel and some brackes and things to finnally make my shovel mount. My jeep is still new ( well to me...its a 06) so I felt a little hesitant about drilling into it so insead we mounted it on my bumper area. You might think its lame but its the first thing Ive done to it in having it for a month so Im excited and happy about how it came out. Leave some feedback!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I like it :thumb: it does look like it belongs there since you painted it to match the bumper:D Very Nice indeed

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
WOW, I didn't even notice it in the first pic.
I like it

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
obidya said:
WOW, I didn't even notice it in the first pic.
I like it
Me too haha I clicked on the thread without reading the title and took me a min to spot it!

Cool spot for a shovel mount did you weld the tangs holding it?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Dont you hate that awkward silence when you've accidentally killed a thred?

BTW, your shovel mount is a sweet set up.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
you need to make it military like and stencil on it...

"excavator, shovel type, manual"

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Love the bumper mount! I had my tie-strapped to my rollbar but I like this idea ever better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts