Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, I am back in the saddle. I just bought a 2010 rescue green four-door JK. It's been eight years and I am so happy and love this thing. I am not very technically inclined so please bear with me. Could any of you tell me if this jeep is lifted or has wheel spacers? If not I definitely would love the look of this

Attachments

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
It does not look like any lift on the rear. Can't see the top of the coil on the front enough to tell.

Wheel spacers are easy enough to tell but you have to remove a wheel. Take it off and see if there is an 1-1.5" steel spacer still attached to the hub. From how the tire sits in the fender it doesn't look like it to me.

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
You do have wheel spacers. What size? Guessing 1.5" by looking at your front wheel right at the edge of front fender lip.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You do have wheel spacers. What size? Guessing 1.5" by looking at your front wheel right at the edge of front fender lip.
I thought so. the stainless steel ones closest to the wheels. It does look like 1.5. Thank u.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It does look like shocks are stock at the very least. I would say your wheel spacers are 1" to 1.5" as they come out just to the end of the fender.

·
Administrator
17,016 Posts
The pic below are the measurements of a stock JK, just measure yours to see how it compares. I would expect a little sagging.
IMO it doesn't look lifted.

·
Super Moderator
16,387 Posts
I agree with above... Looks like a wheels spacer, either 1.25 or 1.5 and no lift. Looks like a fair amount of sag actually, the front bump stop is pretty close to the spring pad.

Not sure what you plan for tires, but think about a Teraflex 1.5 performance leveling kit. That would be a great addition with tires that are close to factory size.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with above... Looks like a wheels spacer, either 1.25 or 1.5 and no lift. Looks like a fair amount of sag actually, the front bump stop is pretty close to the spring pad. Not sure what you plan for tires, but think about a Teraflex 1.5 performance leveling kit. That would be a great addition with tires that are close to factory size.
The teraflex spacers you are talking about are in my Amazon cart right now lol. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
16,387 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts