Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed teraflex leveling kit on my 2011 jk And I just ordered tires 285/75/16. An I gonna need wheel spacers to run these tires with factory rims?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not sure if you do. But if it turns out that you do, I have a set of 1.5" spacers I could sell you. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JVL said:
Not sure if you do. But if it turns out that you do, I have a set of 1.5" spacers I could sell you. Pm me if interested.
Thanks for the offer But i just ordered apidertrax from Morris 4x4

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Jerkbait said:
Thanks for the offer But i just ordered apidertrax from Morris 4x4
So why ask a question if ya ordered em anyway? Spacers would be the prefered setup with 33's and stock rims as oppise to nothing, fyi.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pkmcd99 said:
So why ask a question if ya ordered em anyway? Spacers would be the prefered setup with 33's and stock rims as oppise to nothing, fyi.
I'm asking because if I don't need them i can install the tires tomorrow. If someone told me that they needed spacers I would wait til the spacers came to install tires.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Jerkbait said:
I'm asking because if I don't need them i can install the tires tomorrow. If someone told me that they needed spacers I would wait til the spacers came to install tires.
Wait for spacers if your going wheeling. Otherwise your good. Hate to put tires on then off again though, if just wait.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pkmcd99 said:
Wait for spacers if your going wheeling. Otherwise your good. Hate to put tires on then off again though, if just wait.
Ya well firestones putting them off. I have no problem taking em off and putting on spacers next week

1 - 8 of 8 Posts