Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting 1 1/4" spacers on my stock JKUS. Hopefully new/slightly bigger tires soon. Will the spacers alter the ride, suspension, drive, handling in the meantime?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Putting 1 1/4" spacers on my stock JKUS. Hopefully new/slightly bigger tires soon. Will the spacers alter the ride, suspension, drive, handling in the meantime?
I think my ride improved. I added 2" spacers in front, 1" in rear, new OME shocks and 33" GY Duratrac tires. I think it all added up to a better ride.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your reply. For now, I'm only adding a puck upfront to level, and spacers to widen stance. Does this change anyone's opinion?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry. To clarify:I'm adding a puck to the front springs to level, and then wheel spacers to widen stance. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your advice.

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
Pucks/Leveling kits assuming a reputable brand should not change the ride at all.
IF the three(3) primary factors (Springs/Shocks/Tires) remain unchanged than so too shall the ride remain unchanged.

Start messing with combos of those three(3) and all bets are Off - The ride WILL change, How it will change is the question to get answers too in that case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts