Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyone had any feedback from this company. I sent a PM and never heard a word. I like a set of their doors but would not buy after reading this vendors feedback on here.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
2,949 Posts
No one has a broader lit of products available and their customer service for issues is 2nd to none. I have been using them for about a year or so now. 4 orders. All on time except one that was a drop ship from the manufacturer who sent the wrong product.

ET is legit. Sometimes a little slow to answer on this forum, but they usually do within a few days.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hey has anyone had any feedback from this company. I sent a PM and never heard a word. I'd like a set of their doors but would not buy after reading this vendors feedback on here.
Did you try contacting the company during normal business hours via their telephone number or by email? See: https://www.extremeterrain.com/contact.html

I am constantly amazed by people who become irate when a business doesn't instantly respond to a post on social media or a private message on an internet forum, especially when there has been no effort to communicate with the company by conventional means.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,015 Posts
Hey has anyone had any feedback from this company. I sent a PM and never heard a word. I like a set of their doors but would not buy after reading this vendors feedback on here.

Hey Swopeti,

Did you send me a PM here on Wranglerforum?

I'd hate to think that your PM went unanswered, and I even went through them back to 3 weeks ago to make sure.

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have/get you set up with a discount code so you can pick up the set of doors you were looking at.

-Jake

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jake I reach back out in a PM
I look forward to doing business with you.

Mr Bill

Lets review
1.It says to send pm for info i did.
2. I then posted a message on their forum page.

So i see i did reach out in a few methods maybe just not your method of calling. No i did not say anything bad about them i stated its seems to have some bad review posts recently if you look at the forum.

Finally it seems you love these posts as you felt the need to comment. I appreciate the feedback i asked for in my post from ussstrongman. He actually just supplied the information i asked for unlike yourself that added nothing to this post.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Mr. Bill . . . I appreciate the feedback i asked for in my post from ussstrongman. He actually just supplied the information i asked for unlike yourself that added nothing to this post.
Dude, I provided you with the link to the company contact page that lists telephone number, street address, email address and business hours. Did you want me to dial the number for you too?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts