Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes. Jeepforumz, duramax forum, I am also a member of jeep forum, 4wd forum and snowest forum, skidoo forum. I use most of them to find information.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Pirate4x4
M1911.org
ar15
Toyota Tundra

·
Registered
69 Posts
My weekend cruiser is a restored 68 Firebird and I'm active on 2 different Pontiac forums.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yup
Jeep Forum
Dodge forum
Jk owners
Jk forum
Snowblowers forum

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
The only other forum I frequent is Pirate4x4, I have been a Pirate member for over 10 years....

I USED to frequent www.zr2.com but its dead, and I dont own an S-10 ZR2 anymore, the old ZR2.com now forwards to a replacment board, I had no idea, lol

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
I have memberships on a few other Jeep forums but I really don't frequent them much.

JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life! (or something like that...)

Activity Stream - The Z28 Forums

Jam Session guitar forum home page

Unofficial Warmoth - Index

I'm far more into playing guitar than I am into modifying Jeeps, but even though, I still spend more time on this forum than the guitar forums. This forum is far more active and there's just a larger variety of conversation going on.

I haven't visited Z28.com in years. Their member base has drastically changed and it's just akin to the ricer forums now. I've sort of "hawked" over there for a while and I feel like I'm amongst teenie-boppers who think they have something fast because they have Flowmasters and a cold air intake.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
I'm on several unrelated forums for work and I have accounts at jeepforum, pirate4x4, etc. but I rarely go there. Just have them for the search/respond capability. This is by far my most used forum.

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,432 Posts
Jeep forums:

ifsja
fsjnetwork

Mod/Admin on both

Non-Jeep forums:

xda-developers
androidforum

1 - 20 of 53 Posts