Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out if there is enough clearance for the mopar/rugged ridge light bar mounted off the front frame to clear a warn 9.5 CTI installed on a mopar winch plate on a 10A/Rubi X bumper. Anyone have the bumper/winch/light bar or bumper/light bar combo that is willing to take a measurement or snap some pics? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
If that is the same heavy duty mopar bumpers they put on the MOAB's then yes it does fit, I just installed mine this past weekend.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Well for some reason I can not link to it correctly, but just go to AEV site and click on their premium front bumper and you'll see it all put together.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Oh my bad. In that case I apologize for screwing your thread OP, let this be a bump to the top for someone who has a clue because I sure don't.:confused::confused::doh2:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but since I will be installing a Warn Zeon 10s winch soon in my 2015 JKU Hard Rock bumper, and I had some questions.

It seems like the 10A/X/HR bumper was designed for an off center winch like the Warn 9.5cti. In fact, I was told by another forum member that this winch is the one JEEP recommends for this bumper. To get my Zeon 10s to work, I 'm going to have to modify the line opening to be more centered and then get a centering plate cover. What I don't understand is why did JEEP design this bumper for an off center winch? And why are there off center winches in the first place?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts