Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing a LoD bumper on my 2018 JL and seriously considering trading for a Gladiator. I would like to use this bumper on the Gladiator. Will it work?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Go to a dealer and ask them, I am sure one of their installers could take some measurements and check. You could even see as part of the deal if they will swap it out for you. I am sure they will go that extra mile to sell you a new truck.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Anything will fit if you're willing to pay the right guy to custom fit it...

Reactions: Lost in the woods

·
Supporting Vendor
271 Posts
Just finished installing a LoD bumper on my 2018 JL and seriously considering trading for a Gladiator. I would like to use this bumper on the Gladiator. Will it work?
Cant guarantee it, but we think the front end is identical to the JL. I think you'll be fine swapping it over. Send us some pics when you do!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Made the deal today and will be removing bumper and other items from the JL this weekend. Will start installing on the JT Tuesday. If all goes well I'll send pictures, if not I'll be calling for assistance and looking for other items

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Removed 2018 JL LoD bumper and installed on 2020 Gladiator Overland. All items fit no modifications required.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would post a picture if I could figure out how. No real reason to pick the Overland other than that's all the dealer had. It had more option than we were looking for and they made a respectable offer on our 2018 JL.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can say for sure the 2018 Wrangler JL LoD signature full width front bumper will fit on the 2020 Gladiator Overland with NO modifications.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts