Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really sorry if this is in the wrong section.. I have a specific image that I want made into a window decal for my back window.. All of the places I can find have specific templates that you have to use which isn't what I want. It's a very simple design, basically a silhouette with some lettering also, but there are separate parts that would need to be correctly spaced, not sure if there is a way of doing that. If anybody has any input that would be great, thanks!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
You could try sending a message to ProTek. He's done a number of custom decals, and I imagine he could do one for windows. I dont know if he can do what you need, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Go with Don at pixeldecals.com I've got a custom windshield decal and two hood decals on order right now and cannot wait till they come in! I did the mock-up in photoshop and sent those to him and he is cutting them for me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Marttin said:
Really sorry if this is in the wrong section.. I have a specific image that I want made into a window decal for my back window.. All of the places I can find have specific templates that you have to use which isn't what I want. It's a very simple design, basically a silhouette with some lettering also, but there are separate parts that would need to be correctly spaced, not sure if there is a way of doing that. If anybody has any input that would be great, thanks!
Hey, here are the best vinyls i have found.

http://www.vinylgraphics.net/products/80-By-Manufacturer/

Several sites all good. Enjoy all!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
10tonvynil on here did an awesome pro comp decal for me for cheap!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Doublebarr said:
Go with Don at pixeldecals.com I've got a custom windshield decal and two hood decals on order right now and cannot wait till they come in! I did the mock-up in photoshop and sent those to him and he is cutting them for me.
They do very good work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.