Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a discounted price from NorthRidge4X4 on the 1.5" Teraflex Performance Leveling kit for $375 shipped and was about to order when I happened to google shopping the kit also.

It came up on jet.com which has 15% first time customer promo code.

See attached:

Obviously im nervous about it being some chinese junk and not truly Teraflex.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I know every penny counts these days but for 35 bucks, I would go with the proven track record that Northridge has. If you go with Jet, at least use your CC in case something is fishy, you can dispute with them.

·
Super Moderator
7,627 Posts
I bought a serpentine belt wrench set from them at a great price with a similar discount a few months back. In fact it sounded like one of those it's too good to be true deals with the free set of pliers they threw in. Shipping was fast and CS was great. I'd buy from them again.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I very much appreciate all the replies! Thanks for the info! I'll call Northridge to see if they'll match.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I googled a set of Rugged Ridge hood hold downs about a month ago. Several vendors came up and Jet.com offered them with the first time discount at $83.00. So I used my credit card and in a few days they arrived. Perfect! My experience was a very good one.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Jet.com should be fine, it is a website that was started to compete with Amazon and Walmart.com. so far it's doing surprisingly well. The CEO and starter of jet actually sold 2 other websites to Amazon one of them I believe sold for over 500 million so I'm going to guess he knows what he is doing. They actually have free 30 day return on their items, so if something looks fishy jut send it back.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have used Jet.com without any problems since they first started out
Slower than Amazon but found some good prices and all was delivered

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Good to know that it is a legit business.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Good legitimate site my wife buys diapers from there. They have fast shipping and good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts