Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys; as the title suggests, my passenger window rolling plastic piece on the channel was completely stuck so I had to drill out the riveted screw. Now the problem is I can't find a replacement anywhere.

I've attached pictures of the parts I'm looking for below.

I tried an omix ada crank but it doesn't roll my window all the way down; and I don't like the plastic handle that comes with it.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Nata; it's the bit that attaches to the end of the regulator and rolls along the channel on the bottom of the glass to push it up.
yes, you may need to buy the entire thing.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, you may need to buy the entire thing.....
That piece I've taken pictures of is actually a whole piece that I bought from OMIX. When I installed it the window would only roll down about half way.

I was hoping to just find that broken piece from the factory regulator that otherwise is in perfect condition.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
NAPA used to sell universal ones you drilled out the old one and bolted in the new one. I’ve had to modify some to fit over the years but they work fine. They are square if I remember. You will have to look at one to see if it will work for ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts