Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 YJ with seats that were swapped in to convert the interior from spice to black. The only problem is that I don't know if they are YJ or CJ seats. I bought some Coverking seat covers to fit non-reclining seats, and they are too wide at the seat back. Does anyone recognize these seats? They are 18" wide at the widest part of the seat back and are one-piece, non-reclining.

image-2157886544.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The covers I bought were for a 91 YJ with non-reclining seats and the seat back covers are about 3" too wide. I'm wondering if they were just mis-marked or mis-sized? They fit like the cheap universal covers I bought at Pep Boys. I guess I will try exchanging them for another set. Thanks for your replies.

·
Mr Jeepy of California
466 Posts
I don't want to get off topic or anything thing but the "White Jeep Club" sounds racists? :rofl: I'm just messing with yea. Do you guys have a web site and is it only in California? Thanks and good luck with them seats and I think there are a few older topics from a few months ago about seats like yours.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't want to get off topic or anything thing but the "White Jeep Club" sounds racists? :rofl: I'm just messing with yea. Do you guys have a web site and is it only in California? Thanks and good luck with them seats and I think there are a few older topics from a few months ago about seats like yours.
Ha ha, I never thought of it as racist. There was a Red Jeep Club too, they were on this forum, just a bunch of people posting pictures of their jeeps. But I couldn't find the thread, so maybe it got deleted for being racist 😜

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have a 1990 YJ with seats that were swapped in to convert the interior from spice to black. The only problem is that I don't know if they are YJ or CJ seats. I bought some Coverking seat covers to fit non-reclining seats, and they are too wide at the seat back. Does anyone recognize these seats? They are 18" wide at the widest part of the seat back and are one-piece, non-reclining.

View attachment 270575
I say yj seats. they probably are a misorder or something

1 - 7 of 7 Posts