Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a jeep wrangler 98 and I bought it a while back however I'm convinced that it may have a lift... I have no idea how tall or how big it may be but I can fit 33s, yes they are tight but still they fit, I have yellow shocks which indicates change there, and also compared to others with 31s, mine looks a little more empty and I ride higher than those stock jeeps. Can anyone maybe help me out?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Probably have a better chance of help in the TJ section, rather than the builders section. This is more for fabricators/DIY projects etc.. It does look like a 2" puck on top of your springs, but I'm not a TJ guy so not sure.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably have a better chance of help in the TJ section, rather than the builders section. This is more for fabricators/DIY projects etc.. It does look like a 2" puck on top of your springs, but I'm not a TJ guy so not sure.
Oh I'm sorry I totally didn't mean to post it in the wrong section :reallysorry

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes :)

You have a spacer lift and shocks - I would agree that it is a 2" spacer. :)

Do you have these spacers on top of the springs both front and rear or just the front as pictured?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts