Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a 2020 JLU Rubicon from Criswell Jeep in Md. I had asked to order the window storage bag but was told it is included with the dual top group. Can anyone confirm or deny?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2016 75th Anniv BackCountry Edition and I got the dual top pkg... mine came with the bag for the t-tops
My 2015 had the bag for the hard top t-tops also. I'm curious if the JL Dual Top Group includes the soft top window storage bags (maybe it comes with the premium top).

·
Registered
18 Posts
The 19 Dual Top group includes the Freedom Panel storage bag but does not include the window storage bag. The vehicle ships with hard top installed and soft top (with soft top-specific bolt-on frame parts) in a large box that takes up the back seat and way back.

Just FYI - if you ordered premium audio, the soft top window bag won’t fit across the back of the back seat as originally designed, because the subwoofer is in the way. BUT...if you pull the hard bar seal off the bottom of the rear window before putting that one in the bag, you can roll the sides of the bag around enough to get it to fit agains the back seat and then put that bar across the rear wheel wells behind the back seat.

If you haven’t yet decided on how you want to store your hard top when not using it, I highly recommend the Racor garage ceiling hoist setup with Topsy metal cams (for strength) and Topsy bracket and strap set (for convenience). It’s a pretty easy install and makes taking the hard top on and off a breeze.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts