Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To me it doesn't look like a 4" lift. The tires are 235/75/R15 and they look fine under it. I'm not sure 32/33's would fit with this lift.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Looks like my 94 with 2.5" RE lift and 31x10.50's.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if there's any way to prove that the springs weren't arched enough for a 4" lift?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok maybe it's just my imagination, but here's another YJ with the Rough Country 4" and 33" tires. Looks about the same I guess.

Guess I'll just get some 2" lift shackles and give a bit more lift.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Yes it does, I have a friend with 4" and 31's and it didn't look like 4" to me.. something with the YJ and lifts.. just look smaller than they are for some reason.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, it's not just me then. Looks like I'm getting the shackles so I can get the look I want then. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
600 Posts
i wish i could figure this posting pics thing out cuz I got a 4" skyjacker lift w/ 33's and it looks alot taller than that...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to post pictures put {img}http://www.your.image.com{/img}

Replace the {} with []

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
you could measure from the ground to the frame of a stock YJ with about the same tire size and then measure yours and see if there is a 4" difference. Or from the top of the axle to the frame to eliminate tire size differences.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts