Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O put Decals on my Jeep and the reaction has been mixed, I saw lots of JK's driving with the Stars & Stripes on so thought I would also flag mine up, so what's the thoughts. I am British by the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep ordered another one the other side is fine but this one slipped due to lack of space because of the aerial.
P.s anyone know how to remove the bloody thing mine just spins & spins and does not loosen.

·
Registered
133 Posts
O put Decals on my Jeep and the reaction has been mixed, I saw lots of JK's driving with the Stars & Stripes on so thought I would also flag mine up, so what's the thoughts. I am British by the way.
As long as it's not a North Korean flag, I'm good with it! Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I'm not British but I have the Union Jack hanging up in my den. My family has Scottish origins so I have a Scotland Rampart Lion bumper plate on my front bumper (and hope to put it on the front bumper of my WW). I say do whatever you want!

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
I am not sure why it would upset anyone. British flags were everywhere in the 70's. Maybe you ran into a survivor of the Boston Tea Party. :)

In any case, it's your Jeep and someone in crowd will always find something to complain about.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
The Desert Patrol was a pretty awesome British Commando group who used American Jeeps and caused severe damage to the enemy in the Africa Campaign. They made a big difference in getting all of our boys out of the desert sooner.
Those guys put the word "Special" into Special Forces.
I think the British flags pay a bit of homage to their courage and sacrifice. To me it's pretty cool.
I say rock those flags with pride! :thumb:

On the antenna, I'm hoping you didn't strip the threads. Try Lifting up on the antenna mast while turning it slowly, anti-clockwise.
Hth,

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
61,111 Posts
It is yours, (your wrangler), to do with as you please!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Go for it! Its a cool flag. Also if people can put German flags on their cars, I don't think the British flag will be a problem.

·
Administrator
12,562 Posts
other than it being upside down I don't see any issue with it..

·
Registered
276 Posts
It's not a enemy it's cool w me

I like wankers

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4jeepn it's a generic decal and the same both ways up, yes I know it's supposed to have a thicker
In the top left corner. Thanks all that's what I wanted to hear yep got my Eastern NC Jeepaholics decal load and proud.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts