Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My jeep locks into 4 via that actuator on my d30..an noticed that its not sucking on one side of it.....can anyone give me a pointer or tell me what I need to replace it with. Imma d.I.y. type of guy and hate spending an ass of money at a shop

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the forum and take a little time to fill out your profile so we know something about you.
It would be helpful if you told us a little bit about your Jeep. Are you refering to your lockers in the differential (re; D30) or transfer case ("into 4"). We have some folks with a lot of knowledge here but none of them have a chrystal ball.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
The vac only pulls on one side at a time, one way to puul in and the other way to pull out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm.. I see then.
I try to put it in 4low and it for some reason doesn't want to say its in 4 on my dash. I thought it might be faulty wiring but when I'm in the mud only my back tires will spino_O I talked to my buddy an he said might have mud in the line somewhere..or just replace it with a one piece shaft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts