Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend asked me if I knew how these shocks, Doetch Tech DT3000, performed the other day. Since I didn't know I thought I'd ask on here. How are they? Anybody on here have any experience with these? Good/Bad?

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is anyone familiar with the company other than knowing they make stuff for the Pre Runner and Baja crowd?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
i am, i wouldnt buy the 3000, go with the prerunner 8000 series or better. if you just need a basic replacement shock that rides a little stiffer then the 3000 is fine.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Well my brother actually has doestch tech shocks on his ride. But its not quite a jeep...

Its a road race ranger (a work in progress) Those shocks along with the upper and lower tubular control arms, coils, polyurethane bushings and axle flip kit in the rear makes his truck handle like its on rails. Hooks right hand turns at 60-65 with a slight squeel from the tires. It has a reallllll nice sporty ride as well feels like its glued to the road. In his application atleast theyre extremly nice shocks and when they wear out hell get another set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts