Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Everyone i recently got a dog and wanted to know what kinda dog crate to get for the jeep, i have a 2door jeep and have back seat out. The dog is 30lbs 2yrs old medium dog. What is a good crate to get for the jeep/home that won't rattle and make noise jeep and easy to move.

ForumRunner_20150324_231125.jpg

ForumRunner_20150324_231141.jpg

ForumRunner_20150324_231155.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats on the new doggie :) He's cute. The metal crates do rattle a bit in the jeep but they tend to be sturdier than the plastic kennel type. It's really just personal preference. I like the metal crates. I feel like they are less stuffy instead for the dog. If your dog has the tendencies of Houdini like our golden, the wire crates are easier to reinforce. I've not tried the fabric travel crates. I just know my dogs would chew them to bits.

Enjoy your pup!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm not sure if it would fit in your two door, but I got a rough tough kennel for my hunting lab(She's 47lb. and I got the intermediate size I think). I couldn't be much happier, I was getting tired of replacing those cheapo pet store ones. I know for most sizes the rough tough ones are smaller then most conventional plastic crates.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'm not sure if it would fit in your two door, but I got a rough tough kennel for my hunting lab(She's 47lb. and I got the intermediate size I think). I couldn't be much happier, I was getting tired of replacing those cheapo pet store ones. I know for most sizes the rough tough ones are smaller then most conventional plastic crates.
Just put it on the roof, like Mitt Romney did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts