Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas on how to get my dome lights to turn on when I open the back doors? When you are carrying a 40 lb sleeping kid at night, opening the front door just to turn the lights on sucks :) also any way to keep the domes on until you WANT them to go off? (the dial on long delay lasts about 3 minutes and turns off.) 2009 Jku. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Any ideas on how to get my dome lights to turn on when I open the back doors? When you are carrying a 40 lb sleeping kid at night, opening the front door just to turn the lights on sucks :) also any way to keep the domes on until you WANT them to go off? (the dial on long delay lasts about 3 minutes and turns off.) 2009 Jku. Thanks! :)
The dome light should turn on when opening any of the 4 doors or tailgate. You might want to check the door plug in the b pillar to make sure it's not loose or unplugged, especially if you're not the original owner. If that's definitely secure, than it could be a problem with the switch in the door latch that causes the dome light to turn on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts